Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh boy....

Oh boy.... I'm going to dive right in it. So there is a girl in my German class and Swim class who I have never liked. She is emo and scary and she thinks she is sooooo cool. Well as I said earlier, I never liked her. Well today, I find out that her sister is also in our swim class. "Why don't they ever talk?" I asked. "Well Shannon," -the girl, "moved out of the house." my friend told me. "So she lives on her own?" I said. "Yep." was the reply.

Wow. Great job Alex! I feel very bad. I didn't even give Shannon a chance. I automatically labeled her when I had no right and no knowledge about her. What I did was wrong and I will never do it again.

So Shannon, if someday, somewhere you come upon this, I am sorry. I hope you couldn't tell that I didn't like you but I hope you could tell that I became a friend. (which is the plan... and if not a friend then at least a friendly smile or even a hello.)

My Serendipity had it's comeuppance today. I hope it will return soon.

No comments: